With three kids, I’m very well aware that kid’s really are wise beyond their years. That’s why I love Campbell’s new Wisest Kid in the Whole World.
We all love sharing things about our kids—from pictures to funny things they do. Use this fun widget below to share the wisest things that your kids say. It’s super easy and fun and you can share it with your family and friends.
Share your children’s wisdom with me over on Facebook! I can’t wait to hear what they have to say.
My favorite product from Campbell’s is good ol’ fashioned tomato soup. What better to have with tomato soup than a grilled cheese, right? Well, lately, I can’t get enough of pimento grilled cheese!
- ¾ pound sharp cheddar, grated
- ½ pound smoked cheddar, grated
- ½ pound Colby Jack, grated
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1 4-ounce can pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon worsteshire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Combined all ingredients; stir until combined and smooth.
For more recipe ideas be sure to visit Campbell’s Kitchen!
Share and Enjoy