Welcome back! Have you miss me? On a whim I decided to switch from Blogger over to WordPress. As easy as that sounds. trust me. it’s not.
Nonetheless, I’m here. There are still some design choices I need to execute, but other than that what do you think of the new site? do you find it easy to navigate around and find your favorite posts?
For all the trouble I’ll share with you a treat. Is your house filled with the fresh warm scent of apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon?
ahh…wouldn’t that be awesome if you could just reach into the screen and take a big taste? Well, don’t worry. This recipe is super easy to make. Toss around apple slices with sugar and cinnamon and top with a quick combination of sweet and nutty ingredients. Bake for 40 minutes and then enjoy.
The best part of the move is I can add these nifty little printable recipe cards. Isn’t that great?!
- crumble topping:
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup whole oats
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- apple mixture:
- 4 large granny smith apples
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- For crumble combined all crumble topping ingredients into a medium size bowl with a fork. Mixture will be wet and sticky.
- set aside.
- peel and core apples, cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon,sugar and salt over the apple pieces. Then toss them together creating an even coverage.
- Spoon crumble topping over apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is bubbly and brown.
Take a look around and let me know what you think of my new site. All opinions welcome!Pin It
Share and Enjoy